By generating a CAN protocol compatible with gaugeART devices, the gaugeART Analog to CAN Converter allows you to add compatible sensors to display on the gaugeART 52mm CAN Gauge or gaugeART Panel Mount CAN Gauge – even if you don’t have an aftermarket ECU. It’s a perfect solution if you have a factory ECU in your car, or if you have a carbureted engine without an ECU.
- Two (2) 0-5V analog inputs
- Two (2) temperature inputs
- One (1) dedicated fuel level input (0-250 Ohm range)
- One (1) tachometer/coil input engine speed input
- IP67 potted enclosure with a sealed connector.
- Connector and terminal kit for adding sensors.
- 0-100 & 0-150 PSI sensors
- Temperature sensors
- Factory fuel level sensor (0-250 Ohm range)
- Compatible tachometer / coil input
Compatible gaugeART devices: