The gaugeART Panel Mount CAN Gauge is a compact OLED gauge designed for panel mounting with Smartphone Configuration.
The gaugeART CAN Modular Gauge is an innovative compact OLED gauge for displaying real-time data from your engine management system. Supported parameters such as boost pressure, air/fuel ratio, coolant temperature, fuel pressure, ethanol content, etc. can be displayed without additional sensors.
The gaugeART CAN Modular Gauge is compatible with popular aftermarket engine control units (click to see the list) as well as with factory ECUs that have CAN communication in the OBD port using the gaugeART CAN OBD Link.
The high contrast OLED display is bright for interior use and dims at night. Configure 1, 2, or 4 gauge layouts on up to 10 different pages. Create customizable warning points, such as the coolant temperature being too high, which trigger a special warning screen and bright LED on the face of the gauge.
Easily customize your gaugeART CAN Gauge to display the data you want to see with the included gaugeART CAN Gauge App (compatible with Android 4.4 or later and Apple iOS). The easy to use app works with your smartphone or tablet to wirelessly customize your gauge in minutes and is a lot easier than trying to configure your gauge with only buttons on the front! Check out this video to see how easy the configuration process is!
- a modular un-housed version of the gaugeART CAN Gauge, designed for panel mounting
- available with 1.5″ or 2.4″ OLED display
- compatible with aftermarket (click for list) & factory ECUs w/ OBD Link
- up to ten configurable 1, 2, or 4 gauge layouts
- select from one layout – or, using the included switch cable, you can switch between ten layouts
- configurable low & high warning settings
- the supplied external LED is triggered when a warning setting is triggered
- configurable gauge name labels (ie. change “MAP” to “Boost”, etc)
- OLED display dims at night when parking lights turn on
- easy wireless configuration by smartphone or tablet with included app
- connect two or more together with daisy chain cable
- gaugeART Panel Mount gauge
- 36″ switch wire harness (can be used with any push-button switch to switch between gauge pages)
- 5′ unterminated power, communication, and illumination cable (available for with connectors/terminals for certain ECUs)
gaugeART CAN Gauge cables:
- standard cable: the standard cable is 5′ long and includes two shielded pair 22-GA wires (power, ground, CAN H, and CAN L) and one wire for illumination control. You will need to crimp the terminals and install the connector that is appropriate for your ECU.
- ECU specific cables: some ECUs specific CAN connectors. These 5′ long cables have ECU specific terminals and connectors pre-installed. Click here for available cables.
- extension cable: if your ECU is more than 5′ away from where your gauge will be mounted – an optional 5′ extension cable (total distance 10′) is available.
- daisy chain cable: if you will be using more than one gaugeART CAN Gauge – an optional 6″ daisy chain cable will link the two gauges together.
Compatible ECUs (click for available channel list):
- Adaptronic (modular ECU, firmware .212 or later)
- AEM EMS Series 2 & AEM EMS 4
- AEM Infinity (requires firmware version 2.96.1 or later)
- ECU Master
- gaugeART OBD Link (for later model factory ECUs, click here for product detail)
- Hondata KPRO 4 & S300 v3
- Link G4+ ECUs
- Megasquirt MS3
- MoTeC M1 Series
- ProEFI Pro
- Syvecs S6, S6Plus, S8
- ViPec G4+ ECUs
- Wolf EMS